Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Small items will be delivered by a courier for faster service and a more economic freight charge. Tracking detail will be provided ASAP once dispatch has been scheduled. You will not receive any phone calls during pre-delivery stage.
- Mid to large item will mostly be delivered by furniture removalists. They will contact you by text a day before delivery. No tracking detail can be provided. However, we also deliver mid to large furniture by pallet for regional areas to reduce the freight cost and avoid transit damage. In the case of regional delivery, tracking is provided. Pallet delivery requests the receiver to help unload the order at the point of delivery. You need to contact us if you are unable to do so at the point of placing an order and an extra handling charge might apply.
- Order will be dispatched between 3 to 10 days when it is in stock.
- Delivery turnaround time is 2 to 7 days by courier, 5 to 15 days by furniture removalists.
- We inspect each item to make sure it is in perfect condition before we dispatch. Please do not sign any paperwork if/when an item arrives in a damaged box. You must notify us about any damage within 5 working days, or we will not accept any responsibility.
- The replacement will be sent within 7 days if the item is in stock.
- Under COVID restrictions, deliveries can only be made to the front door if it is a house. If it’s an apartment block or a unit, delivery people might not be able to enter the building to deliver the order to the front door. Please call us if any questions once you have placed an order.
590 Hume Hwy, Yagoona, NSW 2199, Australia
Monday – Friday 9:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Saturday – 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday – Close
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and exclusive offers every week. No Spam.